Auction Terms & Conditions TERMS
All bidders must carefully consider and agree to the following terms and conditions before placing a bid. 1. A 5% Buyer's Premium will apply to all Online purchases. Additional 5% on all Credit Card transactions.
2. The auction will be held Wednesday, May 12, 2021 7:00pm CST. Please refer to item 9 in these terms for details on the "Soft Close" feature. (Online-Only Auctions Only)
3. Following the conclusion of the auction the winning bidder's credit card will be billed for the total amount due. Upon verification of payment from credit card processor Hanold Auctioneering will process a PAID IN FULL receipt and send via e-mail to the bidder. Buyers who wish to pay for purchases by other methods i.e.: Cash or Check MUST contact Hanold Auctioneering prior to the close of the auction. Those payments are due before or at time of pickup. If you are paying by check or cash and the item is not picked up & paid for at the specified time your credit card will be charged. Buyer agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card.
4. Declined credit/debit card transactions will be re-attempted twice. After the 2nd attempt items will be considered forfeited and may be re-sold at our discretion.
5. The winning bidder will be notified of their winning bid(s) and amount charged to their Credit Card via email. PLEASE NOTE: If you do not receive your email, please call the auction company 618-781-9810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. All items must be picked up Saturday May 15th from 9:00am - 12:00pm. If you cannot make these times please call 618-781-9810 before the auction ends to make arrangements. The pick-up address will be given to the winning buyer via e-mail with their PAID IN FULL receipt.
7. Buyers are required to bring their PAID IN FULL receipt received from Hanold Auctioneering to claim their items at the time of pick up. PLEASE NOTE: if you are sending a third party to retrieve your items on your behalf, they will need your Original PAID IN FULL Hanold Auctioneering receipt AND a written letter signed by you authorizing the release of your items to them.
8. All property is sold "AS IS", and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Hanold Auctioneering may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising and on the Internet but makes no representations. In no event shall Hanold Auctioneering be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value, or any other determinative factor. Hanold Auctioneering shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Hanold Auctioneering will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. Bidder agrees that everything is sold "as is" and that they may not return any item they purchase. Hanold Auctioneering is providing Internet bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly during the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any claim against Hanold Auctioneering or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Hanold Auctioneering will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should verify high bid through online interface.
9. This auction has an extended bidding or "Soft Close" feature. When a bid is submitted in the final minutes of the auction for a lot, the bidding for that lot will be extended for an additional two minutes. This will continue until there are no longer any bids submitted for that individual lot. (Online-Only Auctions Only)
10. Buyers are responsible for supplying any materials, equipment, or assistance needed to properly move and pack all purchased items.
11. Items not picked up by winning bidders at the given address and time (refer to item 6) will be forfeited and sold at the discretion of Hanold Auctioneering.
12. Some items may have a grouped feature. This enables similar or sets of items to be sold individually OR in a group as determined by the bidding. In a grouped lot none of the grouped items will be sold until there are no additional bids on ANY of the items in that group. (Online-Only Auctions Only)
13. Please note that in bid history the times are Eastern Standard Time. Ex. 7:08pm EST bid happens at 6:08pm CST.
14. Please remember that outbid notifications are delayed and that when the auction is ending you may not receive your notice until after the auction has ended.
15. ALL Illinois gun Laws Apply ALL paper work handled by Outrageous Outdoors 618-639-4867
$10.00 Gun Transfer Fee Per Gun
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms